Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at starting up my vehicle website. I'm having problems finding a server that has decent bandwidth and will allow me to remote post stuff (I.E. posting pictures in a forum).

I've tried: Angelfire, Tripod, Geocities, 50megs, netfirms.

Anyone else have good ideas?

Slade

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
are you hosting a wedding?

·
Registered
359 Posts
I just got a pitch from a company called hostex the other day -- they're $6.95 a month for basic service, with a few perks thrown in. They're at http://www.hostex.com if you're interested.

I personally have used verio web hosting (formerly best.com) for about four or five years, and have been happy with them, although they run $25 a month, which is kinda steep. Back in the day, they were a good deal for professional hosting. Now, I'm thinking about looking around for a new host.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
after having tried many, many "free" services, I got frustrated and hunted for a low cost, option loaded server. I have been with www.fatcow.com for two years now and can honestly say I am very happy. They have 100 megs of space, 100 emails, 5 gigs of bandwidth per month for 99 bucks a year which includes your domain name. All in all, a very reasonably priced package with no hidden costs.....

randy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts