Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a newbie to classic mustang ownership...I know there are some good magazines to subscribe to.

What are some of your favorites...and why do you like it?

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Mustang Monthly and Mustangs and Fords are both good.

Steve

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
Heck, they are the same magazine this season. It seems like they are even exchangine editorial content.

I am most unhappy that I subscribed to both of them now that they are from the same publisher.

Of the two I like Mustang Monthly better.

·
Registered
810 Posts
If you join the Mustang Club of America you also get a subscription to Mustang Times (search this forum for discussions about this publication.) Now, if you're asking about general car magazines, I'll put in my $.02 for Autoweek as the best one out there for the general enthusaist.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Playboy always had good articles on restoration, or at least that is what I tell my wife /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Hemmings has a Mustang publication that comes out every two months that I found to be very good. MM is the best.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Playboy has the occasional Mustang, too!

Steve

·
Registered
553 Posts
if you are looking for just a mustang mag then Mustang Monthly or Mustangs and Fords are both pretty good. Like others have said they both are owned by the same publishing group so they are pretty similar in content and such. I usually pick one or both up at the news stand if there is something of particular interest that month. the only magazine i actually subscribe to is 'Musclecar Motion' it has info on all musclecar tastes and is fairly informative on a wide range of cars. with the demise of Muscle Car Review it's readership has picked up quite a bit. it's kinda filling the void left and doing a fine job at it. you can check it out at www.musclemotion.com and www.musclecarnationals.com

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
In a previous life, I was a big Beatles memorabilia collector. That issue (Feb 1965) has a Beatles interview in it. I really did buy it for the articles!

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts