Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 hours....I don't know if I can take it any longer Captain! I've used my Toadgames limit. Checked my email all day long. Cruised VMF. Downloaded all the new videos. Looked at dirty web pages. I don't know if there's anything left to do.

<runs screaming down the cubicle aisle like a chicken with no head>

·
Registered
612 Posts
Im whicha - this friggin day just wont end! Since there is nobody here, Im gonna sneak out a half hour early - f' em.

·
Administrator
19,493 Posts
I know what you mean, I'm just thinking of ways to get into Trouble this weekend. ::

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I hear ya - It's so boring here I've taken to arguing with myself just to have someone to talk to - What few people are here today are REALLY starting to look at me funny... ;)

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
One of the great benefits of working a 9/80 schedule is that I get every other Friday off!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have to work every other wekend , and this is the working weekend. I have Monday off though.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
i hear ya, im going to leave early tonight so i can go get drunk lol

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
I feel your pain! This time last week I was counting down to a week at the beach. Unfortunately, I'll be working late today to make up for my time gone!

·
Registered
379 Posts
well lets see sleeping always works great for me.

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
The day was long, but it was just so people could run around without the paparazzi snapping pictures!!!

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Well, I can think of a couple, left door, right door, under hood oh wait a minute theres no room under there with a big block!!!!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
just finished a week of 12 hour shifts at the Brewery, started on the free beer they gave me on the way out, cheers! God bless Union Beer workers!
http://1968fastback.com/p2.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts