Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know this is self-indulgent proud Daddy crap but I don't care! :: A few of you saw Nate take a step or two this weekend...well, now he's all over the house! :eek:

4mb video if you'd care to see.

A milestone for our family, thought I'd share it. Man, I'm lovin' this! ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
They ain't no good until the know the difference between a box and ignition wrench!

Congrats. Sort of. They get more clever.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Woohoo!!! Knew it wouldn't take long.

Looks like he wanted to race the dogs!!! :: ::

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
First the wheels then :) mix walking and talking and when you least expect it ,you'll hear."Whats you an my mommy doin'?". :eek: :eek: :eek:. Oh how I remember those days. congrats on just one of many milestones.

BTW try to remember this occasion when he takes a cresent wrench and removes an emblem from one of your cars.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Congrats Brian,

They start doing amazing things real fast. You will love it when he can climb onto the counters and hang from the drapes ::

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Wow that was fast!! Geez we saw him take a couple steps this weekend now he walks better than you ;) Congrats Bri! Oh and bolt everything down :: ::

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
That is great. :D :: Next is a mustang pedal car. :: I still have my daughters with the rope tide to the front .My arm still hurts from the non stop pulling on the sidewalk. Oh ya and the 50,000 times I told her to turn the wheel the other way so not to go off the curb.I think she learned her first dare devil moves from that.
Anyway ;Cherish every moment,They sure go fast. :(
Troy --- Did I redeem myself :: ::Ban Buttons Stink. ::

·
Registered
963 Posts
Congrats Bri, that’s the coolest!!!! My little guy is almost three now and when I mow the lawn with my lawn tractor he gets in his little Battery power john Deer and races me. I love both my older daughters but me and my little buddy have allot of fun moments as will you and yours.

BJ

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
:: NOW...your in for it! :: :: Just try and keep up! ;) :: ::

·
Registered
678 Posts
These are bittersweet moments. First, you wait a year for them to walk :Dand then you wish they would sit down ::! Just like learning to talk... You can't wait for their first words :)then you spend the rest of your life waiting for them to shut up :p.

They are sure are cute though, aren't they? At least until they start asking for the keys to the stang!!! :(

Steve
father of four-- 3 girls and a boy. (We had to keep going until I got my boy! :: :: :: :eek:)

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
We had to keep going till I got my boy
Steve I'm sure the making was fun ::.Till the 15 months of cronic crying and up ever 2 hrs and most of the time living on 4 hrs of sleep. ::
Made us decide to stop at 1 girl. :)I also drove very fast to the doctor for the (SNIP SNIP). :: :eek:
Glad you got him after 3 ,I have heard of 6 girls then the boy. :crazy

Troy ::

·
Registered
678 Posts
We got very lucky. All 4 of my kids slept through the night from day one ::. Musta been that whiskey I put in the breast milk ::!!! The wife, though, still had to get up to express her milk. She couldn't go all night without leaking :p.

And I got very lucky again... She had her tubes ties :D ::!!!

Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts