Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody please tell me this guy isn't welding on the gas tank. Talk about a death wish! ::
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/798/weldingmechanic.jpg

·
Registered
255 Posts
WOW, I think the 2 wooden posts that could easily be knocked out from underneath the car is a death wish in itself. This guy just might make the darwin awards sometime in his soon to be short life....

·
Registered
188 Posts
I deffintally like the rock under the back tire I mean you wouldn't want it to roll back or any thing. ;)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
You know the last thing a dumbass says before they die. "Hey everybody, watch this!"

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
he's probably in the worst possible position if that thing would come down on him...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yall are all missing it - i clearly see his welding helmet, look at the precaution this guy takes!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Naw, he's probably welding his kneuter valve back on.

And please notice, he has TWO 4x4s for support. Just in case one gives way... He must have thought about it...

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
WOW, I think the 2 wooden posts that could easily be knocked out from underneath the car is a death wish in itself. This guy just might make the darwin awards sometime in his soon to be short life....
I gave this dolt some credit. At first glance, I thought the wood posts were steel but I stand corrected. I wish we knew if he actually thought that was safe or if he just thought "that will hold for a good solid couple of minutes." ::

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
he's probably in the worst possible position if that thing would come down on him...
Ya think?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
From the angle and the shadows I think he propped the truck against the wall (lumber rack provides the point of contact) The 4x4's are just there to keep the weight on the wall. A MUCH better deal I'm sure - until the wall collapses too -

I don't think he's welding on the gas tank, just right next to it, oh yeah, WAY safer LOL !

This whole thing is just so wrong on so many levels! ::

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ese es mi paisano. Here we go the Mexican way!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts