Vintage Mustang Forums banner

O/T - How NOT to work on your Mustang!

1K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  Infernal 
#1 ·
Somebody please tell me this guy isn't welding on the gas tank. Talk about a death wish! ::
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/798/weldingmechanic.jpg

#5 ·
I deffintally like the rock under the back tire I mean you wouldn't want it to roll back or any thing. ;)

#15 ·
WOW, I think the 2 wooden posts that could easily be knocked out from underneath the car is a death wish in itself. This guy just might make the darwin awards sometime in his soon to be short life....
I gave this dolt some credit. At first glance, I thought the wood posts were steel but I stand corrected. I wish we knew if he actually thought that was safe or if he just thought "that will hold for a good solid couple of minutes." ::

#17 ·
From the angle and the shadows I think he propped the truck against the wall (lumber rack provides the point of contact) The 4x4's are just there to keep the weight on the wall. A MUCH better deal I'm sure - until the wall collapses too -

I don't think he's welding on the gas tank, just right next to it, oh yeah, WAY safer LOL !

This whole thing is just so wrong on so many levels! ::

#18 ·
Ese es mi paisano. Here we go the Mexican way!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.