Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks, in THIS PREVIOUS POST my Star Wars geekness level has been challenged. So let me point out a few things about my level of Star Wars geekdom.

1 - There are more than 50 Star Wars books that have been published. To date my collection is nearing the 250 mark. You can check out my list BY CLICKING HERE. And I've read all but the last 2 or 3 to be released.
2 - I have been a Star Wars Insider subscriber since issue #25.
3 - I also have a complete collection of the short-lived Star Wars Gamer.
4 - I recently spent $150 on a Star Wars watch (a Stromtrooper design by Fossil).
5 - My personalized plate reads TK42ONE. My old plate from NC read TK421.
6 - I have a few autographed books, but my latest autographed prize is from Shannon McRandle (do you even know who she is?).
7 - I am a member of the DCSWCC.
8 - I have two Star Wars tattoos.
9 - My website is TK42ONE.com.
10 - I understand the reference to Bob's company name (Red 5).

And finally.......

I brought a Stormtrooper action figure (his name is Stormtrooper Bob) to Corn Feed and included him in several photos.

Now, dodgestang asked where I fit into THIS ORGANIZATION. Brunching Shuttlecocks has great material, but they've failed to include Star Wars fans. Why you might ask? Because we are obviously superior to those "pointy-ear" fans.

So I challenge you to prove you're a bigger Star Wars geek than me. May the Force be with you. You'll need it.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Gee. I'm impressed. I get the Red5 designation, but what is tk42one? R2D2's stepson?

Sorry I can't compete with you. I only saw Star Wars 13 times in the theatre. Back in the days when it was easier to sneak into the bathroom during showings, then sneak back in for the next one.

Edit: 14 times - I went to see the re-release. Forgot about that one.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I think you "win" :eek:

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Gee. I'm impressed. I get the Red5 designation, but what is tk42one? R2D2's stepson?

Even I know this one....Im just not going to answer because being a star wars geek is bad LOL

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I just don't see why you take such pride in this stuff (?) Your do remember it's a movie, right?

As for your avatar, you said yesterday that you didn't realize it was "dorky" at all... Guy - it's an animation of you air-humping in a parking lot while wearing a storm trooper costume. Makes one wonder what your deffinition of a dork is!

And no - I don't get your handle either...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Well, the best I can do is. See the Pug in my avatar, my dog. His name is Yoda. I have some old random toys and action figures gathering dust, and I've seen all the movies. But that’s about it. I kinda feel bad, I haven't figured out your handle yet, but I was always bad at those types of things.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Just a "test". In the initial installment, while on the death star, what was the significance of the cell number they said they were transfering the "prisoner" to?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
LOL You're the winner. BUT who here actually lives in George Lucas' hometown. What's the address of his boyhood home? (Actually I moved here to be closer to my then-girlfriend / now-wife.) ::

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
8 - I have two Star Wars tattoos.
TK - There is a point where an obsession turns into a sickness. When you got two tatoo's...you crossed the line into the "sickness" category. It would be hard for any other nerd to challenge your superior nerdness unless they got 3 tatoos. I like the original Star Wars Trilogy. They are great movies to watch once in a while. But I realize that they are just movies. Sadly, I do understand your handle. My girlfriend and I just watched the trilogy several weeks ago. In The Empire Strikes Back (I believe it was this movie) one of the stormtroopers is standing outside of the Fulcan and he is referred to as TK421. I started laughing when I heard that because I realized where your handle came from and how much of a nerd you are. ;) There is nothing wrong with being a nerd. Everyone has a quality about them that is nerdy. You are not an idiot TK, you are just sick. :p Let us see some pictures of your tatoos. ::

1 - 20 of 57 Posts