Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

After a move to a neighboring town and the unscheduled birth of our son (all in the same week), I think I'm somewhat back to normal! :: We've been pulled in a thousand different directions over the past few days, but at least the cable guy showed up today and got me hooked back up. It's been tough being stressed out over our little 2 pound baby and not having the VMF to help me unwind in the evenings!

Elliot has increased to 2 pounds 7 ounces and is looking better every single day. Thanks once again for all the prayers and well wishes. I think everything is going to be just fine. ::

Now, back to the business at hand... Who can I confront and tick off ? :p ;)

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Bring it on punk! ;) ::
Glad I can help ::

That's great news Dan! Glad to have ya back, keep us informed on little E's progress! ::

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thanks for the update, Dan! Keep 'em coming. My thoughts are with you and your family! Blow a kiss through the incubator at the little man for me.

·
Administrator
19,494 Posts
:: :: ::

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Now, back to the business at hand... Who can I confront and tick off ? :p ;)
Easy! Just make a post about the '67 Fastback bodies being reproduced. I think we're at the point where you can get maximum ticking off by another post of it. Oh yeah, follow it with a post with the link to "The Guide to Posting" and how multiple postings piss you off.

I hope everything goes well with the baby. Congratulations. I didn't catch it if this is your first or not.

·
Registered
221 Posts
My neighbor had triplets that were premature. They weighted about the same as your baby did. They are two years old now and doing great. Glad to hear your son is fine. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Dan,

I hope all goes well and "little E" gets better every day! I hope he comes home soon and you can hold him whenever he needs it! Take care of SWMBO!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thats fantastic news about "Little E"! Tell him to keep gaining those lb's! Our continued best to you and SWMBO.

K

·
0 Posts
Elllliotttt (in my best ET voice) ::

Maybe you should change jobs too while you are taking care of all the stressful things. :D

Oh and ask about a new personalized plate for your new reskinned bodied 67. That should bind up some panties. :: :: ::

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
glad everything turned out well for you.Elliot will be driving your Mustang down driveway before you know it.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Welcome back! Glad to hear things are going OK!
Has anyone told you about the new '67 fastback bodies yet?? ::

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Dan -- I'm real happy to hear about your son. Best wishes. BTW , where did you move? Also, what's all this talk about '67 fastbacks? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts