Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be in San Ramon CA. all day Thursday. (work related trip) Any VMFers what to show off their car? Since I'm going back to Texas Friday AM, any recommendation for what to do Thursday night?

TIA

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Try downtown Pleasanton. Lots of good restaurants. I would recommend Pasta's (northern Italian), Strizzi's (seafood), Stacey's (California/Italian), Hap's Steakhouse (if you want to spend some dough), Claude & Dominique's Bistro (Continental), the Pleasanton Hotel (Continental/American), The Blue Agave (upscale Mexican (?), great margaritas), Alberto's Cantina (great Mexican food), etc, etc. If you want some Japanese food there's Hasagawa's in the Gateway Square Center in Pleasanton. I understand it's first class. There is a brew pub across from the Pleasanton Hotel named the Pleasanton Main St. Brewery. For 20 somethings there's a beer bar and dance place named Toby's just off main street that was really jumping last Friday night. Just take I-680 north to Bernal. Bernal east to Main Street and turn left. Enjoy!

G

·
0 Posts
Where are you going to be? I live in San Ramon. PM me and I will give you my number. Mitchell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts