Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thrilled to let everyone know that Liam Mills Mendham joined us this past Wednesday, July the 30th! He's a big strapping lad :), 8 lbs, 14 oz and 22 inches. Mom and baby are doing wonderfully, and we're at home getting to know each other.

I would have let everyone here know earlier, but he was born in New York City, and I had no internet access last week :p.

An official portrait will be on the hospital's website in the next day or so. (click on CyberBaby from the main page. BTW - there were a few Liams born this past week!)

Thanks for indulging me here! Virtual cigars for everyone!

Tom

PS - I believe the NE-VMF get together is a no-go for me next weekend. Sorry. :p

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
A virtual pat on the back to Dad and an earnest Congrats! to the whole family. Mind if I hoard that virtual cigar in a secret folder on my computer's hard drive?

Congrats again,

Dean T

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
A very hearty congrats...hope mom and baby are and remain very well!!

Virtual cigars?!?! no thanks....Im out the door to have a real one!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your son. Glad every-one is well. Mark

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
YEAH!!! Congrats!! 2am feedings, changing stinkies, barf on your shirt, ahhhh, fatherhood.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Congrats Tom!
Good luck and have fun not sleeping. ::

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Tom,

Congrats on the addition! Enjoyed that virtual cigar. Forget all that changing diapers crap (no pun intended). The first two years are a breeze. Enjoy!

Frank

·
Registered
746 Posts
Congratulations!!!! :) Babies are just Grand! Glad to hear Mom and Baby are doing great. God Bless, Dawn

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
That's great! Glad all is well.

Remember the saying. "Show me the boy at 5 and I'll show you the man." Those early years are what will mold the rest of his life.

Wow just had my first virtual cigar. No tax band.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Congrats to the entire family! Allright! Welcome new VMF'r. Enjoy him while he is tiny, give him a few months, and he'll be running you over with his walker!

·
Administrator
19,505 Posts
Congratulations, Dad! ::

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!! :: :: :: ::

1 - 19 of 19 Posts