Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started using yahoo browser when I had my dsl line installed.
The problem I am having is in the address line of the browser. I use the drop down feature of the address for the url's that I use most often. The problem is that the url that I last used stays at the same place in the list. It does not move to the top after I use it.

For ex. if I open the vmf url first after clearing the history and cookies it is added to the url address list. I can then open any number of urls and they are all added to the address drop down. If I go back to the vmf url anytime during this process the vmf url stays at the bottom of the drop down.

I would like the commonly used url's to move to the top of the list. I do not want to scroll through the list to find the url I am looking for.

I hope everyone can understand this explanation.

Any help with correcting this would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
You mean there are browsers other than IE? That would mean Bill Gates was lying to everyone. He said there was only one true browser and that is why all Intel machines must use it. To remove it and use any other is blasphemy!

Sorry, can't help with your problem but I admire your courage to be different.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I can't help with correcting it other than to say I changed back to IE instead of the yahoo thing. It wasn't configurable enough to get it to look as I liked.
Your previous browser will still work and if it asks to be the default browser, just click yes!
D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, That is what I was thinking of doing changing back to IE. This yahoo browser can not be configured the way I like, and there help page is of no help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts