Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My front porch this afternoon - in the shade!

http://a0.cpimg.com/image/0C/74/22454540-4c79-02000180-.jpg

The "official" high was 105* - at the airport located 20 miles North of town. Forecast for the next 3 days - 104*, 102*, and 103* + humidity = heat index of 115-120.....
Swmbo wonders why I'm not motivated to work in the garage! ::

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
I made the mistake of walking on the patio in my bare feet.I forgot I could move that fast.At least August is almost over.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Thats Hot! Our August has been rather cool, except for when we lost power, then it broke 90 degrees. Stay cool, Dawn

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
We're on pace to set a record this year for mild summer. Only 9 days in the 90s so far this year. Old record is 18. And we haven't hit 100 in the 6 years I've lived here. Who said Alabama was hot?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm with you cloney. I have been out in the garage stripping undercoating all evening. I think I lost several pounds.

·
Registered
884 Posts
From an Arizona desert rat. That aint hot! Here's hot, go to Virginia and try to sleep in your aunt's house with 90 degrees and 90% humidity. Those people don't even know air conditioning was invented. Christ, that's miserable, after two days we left so we could find a nice motel. No, this wasn't this year,1995.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Hey Cloney come on down the AC is on ,,You can work on some of my stuff

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
and just think, last Friday we discussed heating and insulation on your garage for winter projects..... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts