Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the main section too. But, I know some of you jokers never leave the PNW section so I put it here too. Let the games begin! :: ::

That's right it's another "It's my birthday!" post...but, with a twist. ;) I spend most of my "virtual" life here on VMF so, I figure...why not collect?

So, if money were no object (which it isn't 'cause this ain't real...so let's not be stingy ;) ) what would you get me? ::

Now, I realize I'm opening myself up to quite a few "jabs" here but, hey...I'm a good sport and that's half the fun! :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Well before everyone and everything gets nasty, here is a serious thought:

Happy Birthday brutha. Hope you have a great day!! :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
2,636 Posts
http://www.powerandmotoryacht.about.com/august04/PMY0804_WT_Octopus.jpg

Happy Birthday! You deserve the world's largest yacht. I hope Paul Allen doesn't mind I gave his boat to you ::

·
Registered
963 Posts
Happy B-day Bri. How about a collection (all three years 68, 69 and 70) of 428 CJ convertibles that's on Ehay right now, only 250K $ . Nothings to good for our own hard working Moderator.
If I can't have em I'll give em to you.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Happy Birthday Buddy....We're getting a lot of those around here lately! ::

I've put a lot of thought into this...yeah I could spend a ton of money on frivolous things....but I know what you could "really" use....how bought a pair of these babies

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Hey! I'll take your fastback back to stock for ya!!!!

Happy Bidet, my friend.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AH! The gift of originality...thanks Steve!
Hey, do you still have the receipt? ;)

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
A BIG Happy B-Day from below the border. :: I have lots of sand to give you.About 50,000 yards. :: Make a great litter box or even a beach right out your back door. Just put a trailer on the rear and come get it. :: :D

Troy ::

·
Registered
963 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
That'd sure be nice to tow a track whore with! ::

With an eight foot bed that does'nt need to be made you could haul all the "Hoe's" you need. :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Well then, lets just make sure the thread doesn't die with Neal's post...............

Happy B-Day Bri!

Feel better Neal :: ;)

::

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Sorry I missed your B-day yesterday Brian. So happy belated. BTW was Ken giving you a set of balls :p HEHEHE

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Geez you're posting here too?? I'ts just a friggin Birthday!!
It seems our friend is turning out to be a high maintenance attention whore!! ::

Wonder what he is going to do next to grab all the attention. :: :: ;)

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
BTW was Ken giving you a set of balls
I heard his wife got him a new speedo swim suit for his birthday.. :: But he was having a little trouble getting everything :eek: to fit...inside. Seems every time he stood up...."stuff" would slip out... looked like he'd sat in gum! :eek: :: :: ::

1 - 20 of 22 Posts