Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh.......my...........GOD! I just found out to day that my uncle has an 03 Cobra. Mineral Gray, Black leather with gray suede(sp?) inserts, Convertable(!). I knew he had bought a really new mustang, but i though it was an anniversary GT. But he came to our party today, and he pulled in and i about fell over. Jeez....that thing is awesome. He gave me a ride in it....Man i just can't get over the sound of that supercharger...whaaaaaaa, WHAAAAAAAAA. We got out on the freeway and we were at 70 instantly, i couldn't believe that thing. Obviously my friend's 95 GT is nothing compared to it....
He wouldn't let me drive it tonight.... I think it was because my friend was here. He could have been a bad influence on me. But he's so laid back, it wasn't like his usual self ,,but who knows........it is a cobra, i'd be weary too. Just had to share this experience. I i took video of it, i'll get it put on a Dvd and i'll try to get some clips up of it.

That supercharger is CRAZY! :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll probly head over to my grandpa's tomorrow, he's the one who puts my tapes on dvd's, i want him to show me how. I'll ask him how to take stills and save them, then i'll get pics up, and eventually i'll try to get video up.

Yeah. Way cool. Miner Gray is just an awesome color, especially on the car. ::

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I had a chance to drive one with 2500 worth of mods and about 600hp. Not too shabby. ::

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
mineral gray IS a hot color. my 01 GT sports it, and i feel in love instantly.

...now on an 03 cobra.... i would wet myself if i could afford to own one !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts