Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We always knew he had a "soft spot" for sheep & flamingos, but CHICKENS??? Randy - how could you? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Or maybe, it's just one of his relatives???

One SICK individual - although I was impressed with the Rottweiler bit! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

http://www.littlewhitedog.com/images/news/fido_07_03_2002e_big.gif

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
OMG thats one sick individual....

·
Registered
699 Posts
Well, look at his eyes, they fit his behaviour.
Hes definately one sick bastard.

G

·
I wonder if he cooked up the chicken after he was done with it? What is that delightful sauce?

I'm suprised he didn't persue ducks. I just makes things rhyme better. What are your big plans tonight?

This must have been a tough story to write. I would have had to stop every 3 words or so and laugh really hard or puke. Can't they find little loopoles in the legal system to keep people like this locked up much longer than they're supposed to be?

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
You think maybe you have a little too much time on your hands buddy?..*LOL*

·
Premium Member
19,225 Posts
You know, I'm getting sick and tired of all this rot. Can't newspaper reporters get anything right? It wasn't a rottweiler, it was a pit bull terrier, and it was a quite nice one at that.

And now for a little factoid. GT350Clone's real world job is making tools to turn quite harmless bulls into even tamer cows. Poor bulls....

·
Registered
470 Posts
bock- bock- bock-bock it,s chicken man,he,s everywhere he,s everywhere. Just kidding Robert
P.S. I love chickens (fryed baked barbequed etc etc)

·
Registered
553 Posts
well with the wonders of modern genetic technology, he can now party down with these new-fangled featherless chickens. unless of course the plucking is considered foreplay /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/news/0502/images/chicken0521.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts