Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm turning left on a very busy street yesterday, mucho oncoming traffic. Light goes yellow, guy in the #1 stops, guy in #2 doesn't, I wait, no biggie. Just when the #2 is empty, and the #1 is stopped, I commence my turn. I'm most of the way through when some moron in a large grey van doing at least 50 (its a 35 zone) swings out of the #1, into the # 2 and through the VERY red light, bearing down at ferocious speed on yours truly. I saw him out the corner of my eye and mashed the throttle to the floor. It's actually one of the Saturns better moves - and the van cleared my back bumper by inches. He never slowed or altered his path at all - it's like he intended to t-bone me !

I thank God for good reflexes and Our Lady Of Blessed Acceleration for the rest!! I have a very warm feeling that the red-running jackass will eventually get his just rewards. I only hope it's at the hands of a full-loaded cement truck and not a socker mom driving a crackerbox full of little socker boppers.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I have a very warm feeling
You may want to check your shorts after a close call like that. :eek:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Had to check your profile. I thought you were in Houston the way you described things.

Glad you saw the idiot in time to avoid getting crushed.

-BS

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
While California doesn't have 100% of the angry, maniacal, psychotic, not paying attention to snot, drivers, we do have the most of them per capita.

::

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
While California doesn't have 100% of the angry, maniacal, psychotic, not paying attention to snot, drivers, we do have the most of them per capita.

::

Thats the little lady, i'm so proud ::

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Aw, you should have let him hit you, more money for Lolita!! ::

1 - 7 of 7 Posts