Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some decent 'useable' fenders for my '52 Ford F1 pickup street rod project. Anyone know where there's a '51 or '52 F1 sitting around??? ('trucks in barns' type deal!!) Any info would be appreciated and will consider complete truck!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
that shouldnt be any problem, my 50 f1 is similar, only front bottom extension is diff,but i dont want to sell mine, there is an annual f1/f100 meet at Pigeon Forge Tenn. every spring you can find new and used...A must see event..
pick up some of the classic Ford pickup mags at the larger news stands and then send for the free parts catalogs, there are many dealers and yards that sell new and used.
You may be surprised to find a dealer or two in your state.
I think 53 is when they changed fender design, 53-56 are more plentiful to find used also. I looked at fiberglass fenders also one piece nose ,very nice product.
How far along are you? if i can be of any help, let me know.
Its too bad , ive got a set of 53-56 rears to sell, also know of another set of rears and a bed for 53-56, i think there was a cab in fair to good condition too.
Need a flat head and tranny? ive got one for sale, put 351w and c6 in, power brakes, toyota power steering box 9 inch rear,etc.
p.s. did you know a 57 chevy or 65-66 Mustang gas tank should fit in the rear frame rails nicely?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts