Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All:
I wanted to share that at 9:45 am today, SWMBO (Traci) and I welcomed our new son, Ethan Phillip. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 inches long! Mom, Dad and Baby are doing GREAT!!! We now have a new firecracker and a future Mustanger!!!! We are truly blessed!!!!!! ( I'll have to talk to TFOBS about posting some pictures, though I have sent Pictures to Tony and Midlife!!!) Have a Great and Blessed (Safe too) 4th of July weekend Everyone!!!!
Jeff & Traci (Ethan too!!!!)
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351 C4v w/a shaker!!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Congratulations on the arrival of your future car buddy! I can't wait for the day I can have one (getting married in 2 years)

Jason

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Congrats you Three!!!! What a terrific way to begin the 4th of July holiday!! God bless you three! Welcome Ethan!!!

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Congrats Jeff.Enjoy it while he is young.They grow up very fast.

·
Registered
786 Posts
GREAT! A new joy to your life, they grow up fast, enjoy them while you can - I'm sure he will make a great mustanger!!

Now you have an excuse to get another project for him!

Tom

·
Registered
680 Posts
Congrads on the special arrival...glad to hear all three are doing well...

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Woo Hoo!!!! Been a long road for you 2. We are so happy for you guy's.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!
I am glad all invalved are helthy. I am on the countdown myself. Three weeks to go! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I think it may be early, the baby has started to drop already./forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
657 Posts
God is good...but some days He just outdoes Himself. Congratulations on the "arrow in your quiver". Soon he will need a playmate....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Congratulations to all of you!
/forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
D

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Congrats ! Time to start working on numero dos !!!

Now you can tell SWMBO that you're looking for a mustang for Ethan Philip ! Dickson

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Congrats! BTW, we named our son Ethan as well. He's now 9, a gymnast who also plays baseball and soccer. You've got some great times ahead! Children add so much.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts