Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Graphic Experts,

How do you white out a back ground? For example, if you take a photo of a mustang, and want to get rid of all of the background around the car, and leave it white, where it looks like it's just hanging in space, How do you do that?

I don't have or use any of the top graphics/Photo shops unfortunately, I just don't use them enough to make it worth while for the investment. However I do use a program called PhotoMax Pro that has done pretty much all the stuff I have needed so far.

Can anyone tell me what it is I'm wanting to do, and some of the basic steps I need to proceed, would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to sell a couple of items and would prefer not to have any background to distract from the item. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
If you send it to me I can do it. You have to have a really steady hand /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I use photoshop, and I cut the car out leaving the background transparent, so you can add any clolor background, or anything else youd want. I would be happy to do it for you..... Here is a really quick crappy one I made last night..... I can make them look much better, and do pretty much anything you want.

Look here: http://home1.gte.net/res0h2la/background.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts