Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early this morning, my wife underwent an emergency C-section and gave birth to our son - Elliot Daniel. He's only in his 28th week and is very small. We're people of strong faith, but still can't help being scared. I'd ask that all who would, please pray for us: that my wife will recover quickly and little Elliot will weather this storm.

Thanks everyone...
Danny

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
you got mine. my son had problems and when i looked at him in intensive care scared daylights out of me. real helpless feeling.

·
Registered
782 Posts
You have ours.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Congrats on the birth of your little Mustanger. I know you must be very worried but our medical system, while very expensive, is very good.

God bless you and your family. Our prayers are with you.

Steve

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Dan my family's prayers are with you. My 9 year old nephew was born at 29 weeks and weighed in at 3 1/2 lbs. He is still fighter to this day, in a good sense of course.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
We are with you Dan. Keep your faith in what is meant to be..and in your family and your friends. Today's medical world can do amazing things...

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Our prayers are with you as well. Congratulations to you and your wife on the new arrival. Keep us posted on his progress.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
I will pray that your wife and son will do well.

John Harvey

·
Registered
613 Posts
Our prayer are with you, your wife, and new son. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
sorry the hear the news......our family prays alot and we will incude your family in them. keep faith. jace

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
I'd ask that all who would, please pray for us: that my wife will recover quickly and little Elliot will weather this storm.

Done.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Your family is in my prayers! Welcome to the world little man. Despite the rough start, may it get better from here on out.

·
Registered
546 Posts
You got it! Spent last night with friends, saw some pic's of their 27 week preemie twins - of course, they're 15 months now, and doing great!

You wouldn't be normal if you weren't scared - regardless of the strength of your faith. It can be scary stuff. Wishing all the best to you and your family.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Our prayers are with you

·
Registered
369 Posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Congrats on your new addition and we'll weather this storm with you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts