Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I posted this scenario....

Here's a riddle for you:
It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother,she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, he was her dream guy, and she fell in love with him there but never asked for his number and could not find him.
A few days later the girl killed her own sister.
Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

And now, for the answer...

She was hoping that the guy would appear at this 2nd funeral, again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly.

The psychos (at least those that came out of the woodwork on the VMF) are: Hurtle_II, Lemondrop, brad_65, jimbo (who gave several dubious answers), pi71, & JSHarvey.

And now, the rest of the story...this is one of those goofy netlore things. You can't determine a psychopathic mentality by asking one simple question. Unless that question is: "What does SWMBO mean?" ::

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
In my defense the first thing I thought of was some sort of jealousy thing. That of course doesn't work so then I started to look at the info as a puzzle. I figured that the girl wanted the guy back and the killing was related to that so I then had to answer the question - How would killing her sister help her get the guy back? I still had nothing but the only other fact given was that she met the guy at the funeral. From there you get killing=funeral=guy but it didn't jump right out at me by any means. I had to think about it for several minutes.

K

·
0 Posts
Well the sister deserved it for teasing her sister with, "Blinded by the light!, Blinded by the light!"

Just maybe, maybe that light is gonna be a muzzle flash....and then, then I'll take over the world. Yeah that's it...... First part steal underpants....yeah third part profit......yeah, yeah that's it...
Whaaaaaaa....me crazy?????/nah......bruaaaaahhhhhhhhh :: :: ::

·
Premium Member
11,702 Posts
What does SWMBO mean?

Many say SWMBO came from the TV series "Rumpole of the Bailey". They are right in that Rumpole used the expression a lot. However, Rumpole swiped it from an old (1887) H. Rider Haggard novel entitled "She".

You may remember a film of the same name based on the book some years back. It concerned a woman - Ayesha - who had acquired immortality by bathing either in a flame or a beam of light (I forget which). Her native slaves called her "SWMBO". At the end of the film she steps back into the flame to entice her new lover into it, so he could become immortal as well. Sad to relate, this time the flame took away her immortality and she grew old and crumpled to dust before your eyes.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
That's what the psychiatrists want you to think is the answer.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts