Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one, Tiggermom and I just celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary yesterday ::, we even lived in sin for about 7 years before that :eek:. I just have to say that someone that would stick with me that long is pretty special or has totaly lost it ::. I just wanted to share it with our new family on the VMF.

Thanks tiggermom, your # 1 in my book :D

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Congrstulations to both of you. It sounds as if the two of you made a good move and found compatability. That's priceless.

Oh yea. Ditto to what Kent said!!

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only for BIG BIG bucks :D ::

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Congrats. We're coming up on our 5th anniversary in Oct and our 10th year altogether.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Our anniversary is August 21st. We will be married 16 years and looking forward to another 50+! Congrats on your anniversary! Dawn

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Congrats! Saturday is our 17th Wedding Anniversary and most people think we're still newly weds ;)

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Congrats! We just passed our 23rd in July. As for the sin stuff, well, that's just making sure that the 9 can turn into 17.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Oh, yeah, sure, David. I'd post something like that, too, if I was wanting to buy a new '69 and thought SWMBO might read it. Good one, buddy!

Just kidding. Happy anniversary to both of you. Tracey and I are looking forward to our golf game before the Meet in the Middle cruise. That, of course, doesn't mean we've had time to practice, or anything :eek:

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Johnpro, Thanks a lot. I realy had her going too. She dident care what I was going to do to the motor and drive train. Now I've got to work on a different angle :: ::

Dont wory about the golf game, we both keep saying that we have got to hit some balls and never do :eek:. hey, we might be able to sell tickets :D

Thanks every one, this is one great group of people. And to think all I had to do is get a Mustang or three :: ::

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Congrats Dave & Stephanie! Here's to many more! Congrats to the all the other "newlyweds" too! I guess I'm not doing to bad, 3 years married this past June, and only 2 in sin (prior to marriage that is)! Thanks for sharing with us!

·
Banned
4,577 Posts
Congrats to both of you! You both are pretty cool folks, and to have the same interest, is all the better! If my swmbo had half the interest in Mustangs as Stephanie does, I'd have it made in the shade, and probably another 30 stangs out back! ;) We just had our 17th. on the 4th of July. Not to bad when all of our parents were betting we wouldn't make it past 10! :: I guess we showed them, just wished I would of placed a couple of bets, I could of cleaned house.... ::

1 - 20 of 24 Posts