Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see it, but was told that a ricer w/NOS tried to out run a cop. He hit his NOS, blue flames shot out the back and a couple of seconds later, the engine shot up and out the hood of his car. The kid did walk away okay, right to the back of the cop car ::

Matt

·
Registered
912 Posts
I can't imagine having an engine actually shoot out the hood of a car. Id have to see that to believe it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It didn't sound right to me either, but it was still kinda funny. My roommate works for a local newpaper, I'll ask if she heard anything. I'll also look for any pics.

·
Registered
181 Posts
That sounds like it's right out of a movie! Now wait a second... ;)

Dan

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Sometimes things happen that, when observed by novices, would appear to be engines poping out....and certainally by some liberal definition the engine poping out may even be accurate....

This is the aftermath courtesy CornerCarvers - still searching for the actual event...
Aftermath

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
...im not completly buying into that one.. sounds like a story made up by a ricer fan ... they tend to exagerate everything....." o i put intake on my civic and i got 25 hp to the wheels. ". id like to see the engine fly out of the bay , then id really be excited

1 - 7 of 7 Posts