Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
An excellent micro (now a mini) brewed beer. Their Christmas time "Celebration Ale" is worth the search in December.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
As a matter of fact, SWMBO and I went to Paesano's this eve and I had one there on draft...

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
SacBill I like to freeze my beer mugs first and then pour the ice cold Sierra Nevada into it.....

In Reno and Vegas I can be spotted following the waitresses
only to sit and put a coin in the slot....and of course asking for a
free Sierra Nevada

Why not?!?!?!

Heck if yer throwin your $$ away ya might as well be happy when you do it!!!

try Lagunitas micro brew I was pretty impressed.

regards
R

ps....a 1997 bottle of Chalk Hill Pinot Noir or Merlot is also good with a nice steak...

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well due to my allergies.... I will hoist almost any Budweiser Product!!!!!! And of course a little crown royal (or reserve or even a little VO) never hurts! But I do have about 100+ bottles of wine in my wine cellar!!!! hehehe MY neighbors said if we eer have a tornado... their coming to my place for sure!!!!!!
JDiehl
70 76B Convert 351C 4v w/a shaker!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
I like it, but for a bitter ale I prefer the Breckenridge India Pale Ale (IPA). IMO it has better hopping, but that's just my opinion.

If I can find it in New Orleans I know it's on the shelves in CA. Give it a try ! Dickson

(btw an old pal used to be the brewmaster there!)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Yep, one of my favorite beers and breweries. I've been to the brewery twice. The only thing I may be into more than Mustangs is beer. I have every Sierra Nevada Celebration ale bottle going back to 1982. 1981 was the first year. I'd love to have a first year bottle but that's probably impossible. I also homebrew.

We are going to our local deii this afternoon. They have a dozen or so beers on draft, no yellow fizzy water styles of beer though. I'll raise a toast to you and the VMF.

Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts