Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all I went away for the weekend with my sis to a small town in Ore. There was a car show on Sat.. There must have been about 150 cars theres all from a model t to a 2003 corvette. Lot chevy's :(, mid 50's and a half doz mustangs. 2 65's, 66,67, 68 and of course my fav a 69 FB. They were all some sort of a shade of blue but one which was listed as rangoon red, it looked kinda brownish red to me. Most in good shape and drivers. I also saw a 72,73 mach, and another white 69 with red stripes. I was talking to my cousin at the time and he goes that must be so and so's. I also scoped a couple of 65 sitting in driveways but the one had the weeds growing up around it and the other looked like it was being worked on. All in all I had a wonderful time and took care of some family stuff.

I eve went to my old kindergarten teacher and she remembered who we were after a few clues and had a good visit with her talking with her about family stuff. Amazing what some people can remember after close to 40 years, I was the last of my family she taught. The weather was fine and fun.......... I need to go back next with the wife and kids. ::
I got pics and will post at a later date.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts