Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, tiggermom took the vert to work today and she is complaning about hearing Mike (the vert) calling out to her to leave work and go for a ride. The weather is just prefect. Should I call the funny farm and have them come take her away?? :: :D ::

Maby just tell her that if she does leave work just dont lower the top :: untill they cant see her or they will know whats up :D :: :D

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Hmmmm sounds normal to me!!!! :: :: then again, who am I to say...non-humans talk to me all the time....cars, my credit cards, dogs, tattoo parlors...etc. SO my opinion doesn't really count! Tell her that her paycheck and sick/vacation days will call to her later if she ANSWERS the vert, and does what it says!

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
don't call anyone. Join her!::

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Why was the top UP in the first place? She should just not come back from lunch.

:)

John Harvey

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
http://www.comics.com/comics/pearls/archive/images/pearls2914740030804.gif

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I am perfectly normal. It's only supposed to be 90 today, and work is SO BORING. It would be rude to ignore Mike on such a great day.

However, this weekend Mike get's a stereo, so I will probably take a day off next week, weather permitting. You know to test the new speakers and all. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
What woman doesn't hear voices in her head at one time or another...? ;)

Wait, I guess its comments like that that prevent me from having a SWMBO right now. ::

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I agree, we finally have some nice weather here in the central valley. I say drop by and pick me up and we can both get out of work today. Wait, will Dave see this? ::

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree, we finally have some nice weather here in the central valley. I say drop by and pick me up and we can both get out of work today. Wait, will Dave see this? ::

LOL Hi Mark, how are things going?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
You're just jealous because the voices inside my head don't like you. ::

It's not so much the voices, it's the arguing that is non-stop ::

Dave

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL

Let's see, how does that quote go " It's ok to talk to your self, it's even ok to answer your self, just don't say huh?"

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Its going OK. My car is in the shop getting some new exhaust. Having some header issues but I think I may have that one fixed. Will know more later today. Getting a new stereo huh? That is the next thing on my list. When do I get to see the car? Are you taking to the Meet in the Middle?

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Ok, tiggermom took the vert to work today and she is complaning about hearing Mike (the vert) calling out to her to leave work and go for a ride. The weather is just prefect. Should I call the funny farm and have them come take her away?? :: :D ::

Maybe just tell her that if she does leave work just dont lower the top :: untill they cant see her or they will know whats up :D :: :D
First mistake was that she went to work without checking the weather.....always check the day before hand. Playing Hookie 101.
And I ask the voices in my head .."How am I to explain the sunburn from surfing all day" The voices reply .."Just tell them you had to drive with the top down to the Doc's office!"

hey does tiggermom praise her car when it is brite and sunny and curse it when it is rainy? My SWMBO just said hers was a POS because the top leaks alittle....hmmm! MONSOON rain storm and it leaks a little. Seems like My HIGH Maintence wife may have a reality check when I get home. ::

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
That's okay, Trouble talks to me all the time. Just the other day he said, take this darn car cover off me and finish me! ::

·
4,129 Posts
No, I thought that it is OK to talk to yourself as long as you do not answer yourself in different voices. But the huh? Has me ROTFLMAO. fd

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey does tiggermom praise her car when it is brite and sunny and curse it when it is rainy? My SWMBO just said hers was a POS because the top leaks alittle....hmmm! MONSOON rain storm and it leaks a little. Seems like My HIGH Maintence wife may have a reality check when I get home. ::
LOL well I dont think that it will ever see rain, I herd that they leak like a seve, allthough it might see a freak storm. Lately we just want it to cool down so we can enjoy it. We went from winter to summer, no spring.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I'm glad BLISTIC was'nt within ear shot of that SWMBO and her attitude this afternoon....$%$^%*&^%*^%*&*^*^*^*^*^@[email protected]!$%HFD $&&*^&%&^*&&^&^&^&^&^&^' sorry that was a rant... I feel better now.
Leaking vert...hmmm! She didn't think that way yesterday...red hair flowing in the wind..and a little wave of the hand like she was royalty...while my horse is stable bound. :: I think I'll fix her little wagoon when I get home.

·
Registered
616 Posts
My ex swmbo was hearing voices, but she was just plain nuts..

Hope she had a nice ride great day for it..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts