Vintage Mustang Forums banner

O/T The end of an era Mustang gone

793 views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  65gtfastback 
#1 ·
Good morning to all of the exceptional people in VMF.

Unfortunately I was foced to sell my Mustang in a continued effort to survive the effects of corporate downsizing. I held on for as long as I could and truly enjoyed it over the past 3 years. My sincere gratitude to all who offered so much insight and advice while I was building the car. This marks the end of a great ride for me but I know a new beginning is somewhere around the next corner. I'm out of the game for now but not for good. I will be back one day.

My best to all.......

#3 ·
Oooh, so sorry to hear that. I know it couldn't have been easy and I don't think I would feel right for months if I was forced to sell because of a condition like that. Hope you can make the best of it and find a better opportunity soon.

#7 ·
I am also sorry to hear of your situation. I was in your shoes once but I had to sell my car for a different reason. Twelve years later I now have a very nice 65 fastback. So hang in there something will come along.

If I had to sell my car again I still couldn't stay away from the VMF.

#9 ·
In no way does that mean you cannot contribute, comment, and hang out here.
Start your, "this is the car I want" list going right away. Positive thinking!!!

#10 ·
Good luck to you, I went through a similar situation eight years ago, and I know how tough it can be. The good news is that the company that I ended up with is ten times better than the one I was forced to leave!
As for the Mustang, fortunately they built millions of them, so as hard as it seems now, somewhere, someplace, there's an other one sitting patiently in some barn, or garage, just waiting for the day that you're in a position to bring it back.
All the best,
Paul.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.