Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least it seems that way.
This sick bastard who kidnapped and raped and killed thea little girl in CA. I cannot imagine the anguish of her family and friends.
If they would like I'd like to volunteer my services in administering appropriate punishment for this heinous crime. On me, I'll pay all my expenses.
This is a sick, sick SICK world we live in! I am tired of the criminal coddeling that goes on around here. Then when a cop uses a little force on a bad guy, he/she gets whacked!!
Damnedable bastards!
I gotta stop now, I'm getting really pissed off.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Unfortunately, there is no suitable punishment for something of this sort...

I do hope you're right: I do hope they have this monster behind bars and I hope they have a boatload of evidence (not that that is always a guarantee of a conviction - see OJ).

·
Registered
489 Posts
I agree with you... it's a sick sick world sometimes. I got mad when they found the little girl's body because the media kept on repeating the fact that investigators deemed that she was with the killer for hours before she was killed. Her family didn't need to have that fact repeated over and over again on the news. It's bad enough that they lost their little girl... but to know that she was terrified and brutalized "for hours" is just too much.

I'm sure they'll get a conviction out of this highly publicized case and that bastard will find out how Child molesters/killers are dealt with in prison. The whole thing disgusts me.

·
Administrator
19,444 Posts
The trouble is, they will probably put him in solitary for his protection. What protection did his victim(s) have? /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I'm a firm believer in putting these guys in GENERAL POP in prison.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
The really sad part is that this could have been PREVENTED. He had been arrested twice before on charges according my the radio, but he was let go. Now people are saying it's unconstitutional for communites to post where child molesters live. It's sad that something like this happened, but it's more sad that their are people who defend these kind of people.

·
Registered
916 Posts
This guy (and anyone who commits any sort of sexual crime as far as I'm concerned, especially with little children) should be castrated with a rusted knife and slowly tortured just like they did the child, and ask them the whole time, how do you like it?
I think this could also have been prevented if the mother was just a little more careful. I mean come on, two 5 yr old girls, out front (or back alley I forget), alone, no parents watching, nearly dark at 6:30pm....does this make any sense to you?
Regardless though, this is truly a sick tragedy, and with the way the liberal law systems (especialif in Calif!) seem to work he will prolly get away with a life sentence. But I hope to see him get worse.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yes that guy should be put in the general population or at least get the death penalty. You should see the system we have in Canada. No death pentalty! There was just a case here where a guy committed a triple-murder and he is eligible for parole in 7 years!

·
Registered
391 Posts
If I was king of the world...other than all commerical buildings having street numbers 5 feet tall... some one who committed this type of crime would be BEGGING me to die after I was through with him...

I have a buddy who used to be a prison guard...don't worry...even if he isn't in the general population...he will get what is coming to him.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree Rich.........I'd take a drive and meet ya there
and give the correct perpetrator a good thuggin....

get the ol Louisville sluggers out...

New Yowk style!!
:)

Poor little kid....never did anything to deserve this.
Breaks my heart to see little kids suffer.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Don't lay this one on the mother. She was at work, IIRC, and the grandmother was watching the girl (who wasn't very far from her own front door) and at this time of year, it's still plenty light at 6:30.

As a parent, I know that we can't guard our kids so closely that we suffocate them, but it's damn hard to give them the freedom they need when you also know these kinds of sick bastards are out there. Even a 5-year-old needs to be allowed some room to roam. It's how they begin to relate to the world around them and develop confidence.

But I agree with your sentiments about the perp.

G

·
0 Posts
I only have one thing to say:

BRING BACK CRUCIFIXION !!!

Th capital punishment that keeps on giving!

·
Registered
916 Posts
No I'm not trying to put the blame on her at all. I was just saying its not the safest thing having two unsupervised 5 yr olds playing alone outside, as the news seemed to make it look like. But no matter what there is no blame on the mother.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts