Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
That was hilarious...

But I must say...as a mac and pc user...most of the errors described were ones I've encountered on PCs...

But it was very funny.

4 most dreaded words for the PCs:
Blue Screen of Death.

Had that happen after my PC had been working for 8 hours on a engineering problem (yes...8 hours of just calculations) and before I could do anything...the blue screen. All work lost. Time to start over. BTW, the calucation ended up taking about 24 hours. Ever see a PC work on a calculation for 24 hours? It really makes you realize why we need faster computers (not just for games).

Slade

·
Registered
514 Posts
Haha really funny. These kind of things remind me of all the times chevy guys have made fun of my Found On Road Dead Mustang. Mildly amusing at first, but annoying after the kazillionth time.

Just remember without Macs almost everything you read, hear, or watch would not be around. 90% off all professional media is produced in some way on a Mac. I guess all those people are just too dumb to see the light, switch over to windoze and become a bill gates zombie. :p

Check out the PowerMac G5 ::

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Thanks Bob – haven't seen that one for a while! A local computer store here used to keep it playing in a continuous loop on several monitors in their PC section! :p

It's been my experience that the majority of PC users that enjoy poking fun at Macs have never even sat down in front of one. It's just fun to jump on the bandwagon. I've used Macs exclusively since 1989 and have never experienced 90% of what this poor actor was paid to rant about! :p

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Touche' (I think that's how it's spelled)...

I have nothing against MACs, I just thought that was pretty funny. I think that most of what he talked about, you can easily replace the word MAC with PC. ::

1 - 12 of 12 Posts