Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SWMBO and I had a date so we watched Signs starring Mel Gibson. That movie totally blew us away! I've never seen anything like it before. Looked at the movie critiques when I got home and to h*ll with the critics. That movie was simply awsome the way it jerked ones emotions around like a roller coaster! Am still feeling the lingering effects of this modern day 'War of the Worlds' with the intense drama, suspense, and humor.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
You should have called we could have double dated HEHEHE my SWMBO and I are going this weekend sounds like a good one to me

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, we could meet halfway, like in......like in.....somewhere on the west edge of KS. hehe. We do have an airport here, you two are welcome to fly in. We can drink beer and work on the stang while SWMBO's complain about the $$$$ we keep spending, LOL /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
You did better than we did - we went on a date-night last night and saw "Blood Work" the new Clint Eastwood movie. I was excited because I had read the book and the author Michael Connelly is one of my favorites. Well they butchered the story pretty well. If I hadn't read the book and had expectations I might have liked it more.

We'll have to check out "Signs". The SWMBO keeps bugging me to see "Stuart Little 2"/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif...

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I just have one question about Signs: Everyone who saw it knows what I am talking about when I say this: The thing that did the thing to the aliens at the end - How was that discovered in, of all places, THE MIDDLE EAST which is DEVOID of said thing... any ideas? Tried not to spoil it for any who havent watched Signs yet

·
Registered
330 Posts
The one thing I have noticed is you DO NOT want to be a love interest of Mel's in his movies... 9 outta 10 you are dead. THE PATRIOT, MAD MAX, LETHAL WEAPON, SIGNS, BRAVEHEART....all dead!! Although this does seem to bring out the anger, and we can all agree a p%ssed off Mel is a good thing, i.e. pulling the stilt house down with the pickup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts