Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL GUYS TONIGHT IS MY LAST NIGHT OF SUMMER BREAK. TOMORROW WILL BE MY FIRST DAY OF MY SOPHOMORE YEAR IN HIGH SCHOOL. I AM TAKING A FEW HARD CLASSES SUCH AS CHEMISTRY AND ALGEBRA II. I WILL PROBABLY BE COMING TO THE FORUM EVERY NOW AND THNE FOR HELP, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE GUYS AND GALS ON HERE ARE VERY HELPFUL AND SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN SMART. HAHA.
THIS SUMMER WAS A REALLY GOOD SUMMER. I WORKED MOST OF THE SUMMER, AND MY MUSTANG WAS PAINTED. I ALSO MET A BUNCH OF YOUNG LADIES OVER THE SUMMER HAHA I EVEN HAD A GIRLFRIEND FOR ABOUT A WEEK HAHA. WE WENT CAMPING ALOT AND I WENT TO ST LOUIS AND WENT TO GATLINBURG. IT WAS A GREAT SUMMER AND I CANT BELEIVE ITS OVER. IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY YEAR GOES BY FASTER AND FASTER. DID I MENTION I GET TO TAKE DRIVERS ED NOW. THAT IS GONNA BE GREAT I HOPE. WELL HEY I GUYS I BETTER BE GETTING READY FOR BED. I GOTTA GET UP BRIGHT AND EARLY IN THE MORNING (6:30) NOT NEAR AS EARLY AS ME AND MY DAD HAVE BEEN GETTING UP TO GO TO WORK FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS. WE HAVE BEEN GETTING UP AT 3:45 IN THE MORNING. THATS ROUGH ON A 15 YEAR OLD BOY HAHA. SORRY FOR THE O/T POST.
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT GUYS AND GALS.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
"SEEMS LIKE EVERY YEAR GOES BY FASTER AND FASTER" tell me about it :p Sounds like you had a kick a$$ summer, enjoy it while you can!!

·
Registered
9,104 Posts
But...it's August 11th. What day did you get out of school last year? How many school days are required in Indiana? PA requires 180 days.

Chemisty was hard for me because math is my weakest subject. That means math is even harder ::. Memorize Avogadro's Number (6.02 x 10^23). It is the basic measuring unit in chemistry. If you are lucky, your class will get to celebrate Mole Day Oct. 23. Have fun in school. I will be a senior this year. I hear the senior year goes by the quickest. ::

Justin

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Yow, man! I hope this is the year they teach you how to use the CAPS key!

Good look.

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
Yow, man! I hope this is the year they teach you how to use the CAPS key!

Good look.
LOL , Hey good luck, we older folks might need help from you guys. Have a good time ::.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good luck man! I have my first day of my senior year in highschool in a couple of weeks. Sophmore year and junior year are the most important! Dont screw up and dont waste study time on your car. Your car isnt going anywhere but your grades could take a nose dive :p.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Glad you had a great summer! Back in High School, I couldn't wait to get out...now I find myself wishing sometimes that I was back. Enjoy Drivers Ed!

·
Registered
858 Posts
ugh....i get to go back the 19th lol...at least i can show off my new 5.0 :: but im taking a few classes at the JC so i can get my degree in computer science...for network administration...since i hate micro-applications (office, word, excel, etc) and i dont like programming lol...and its the closest i can get to hardware :)

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
work hard on that algebra, chemistry, and physics - you will end up with some nice Mustangs down the road but it won't be a cakewalk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts