Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, today SWMBO notices that I've just spent the last half hour staring at my screensaver.

"Whatcha' doin'?" she asks.

"Lookin' for teapots" I reply . . .

"You're crazy!!" she says.

"No, it's true Honey, every once in a while there's a teapot!! Come look!" (She just shook her head and left the room) ::

Anyway (and this is truly the best time-waster I've come across in a long time :)), for those of you running Windows, give this a try . . . it's Fun!!

Right click on your desktop and choose 'Properties';

Select the 'Screensaver' tab and pick '3D Pipes';

Then, select the 'Settings' button and set them to:

Pipes: Multiple
Style: Traditional
Joint Type: Mixed
Surface Style: Solid

Then click 'OK', and either wait for the screensaver, or use the preview feature and start looking for teapots!!

Here's what they'll look like:

http://www.atomic-eggs.com/windows/ostern/teapot3.gif

Well, gotta' go . . . I've got more teapots to find!! ::

Rick

·
Registered
971 Posts
Don't you have anything better to do ?
It was funny , my SWMBO is a collector of tea pots , so we had to see what the heck you were talking about ? So we gave it a try ans sure enough a tea pot appeared ! But I have to tell ya, I have been putting in piping systems for almost 35 yrs and have yet to see a tea pot at the end of any pipe's I ever put it ! ::
One other thing, I know you'll never believe this but when I was younger I could install piping almost as fast as the screen saver ! Ya I know you don't believe it do you ? ;)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Are you playing "Purple Haze" while you look?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Ya know I was just thinking..that really is you in the pic isn't it?

::

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it really is you in the picture, isn't it
Yeah, it's me . . . so what??!!?? You think I'm crazy?? :: Just by the way I look??!!??

I'll have you know, I'm an internationally famous male model . . . and if you haven't noticed, I appear in all those Macy's, Sears, Penney's, and K-Mart ads you get every Sunday in your newspaper!

I had to shave my head and face for this upcoming photo-shoot . . . and they paid me the 'big-bucks' to do it, too!!

This is the photo of me they took for the new 'Fruit-of-the-Loom' ad they all are using next Sunday!!

http://a9.cpimg.com/image/65/4D/22135909-a914-00C701B0-.jpg

You all are just jealous!!!!

(and there really Are teapots!!! ::)

::

(BTW, has anyone ever told you you look just like Steve McQueen??)

Rick

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Inhaled a few too many fumes doing body work???? ;) ;) ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts