Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the hospital, well to be more exact the SWMBO was the one in the hospital. We went there Wednesday evening and stayed all night. Then on Thursday afternoon at 3:36pm my SWMBO gave birth to our daughter! :D Just sprinkle me with a little fairy dust with that thought and I will FLY! :: I can not believe that our daughter Kayla Mae is 10 years old today. I remember it like it was yesterday, in fact Kayla is in the 5th grade and I can remember being in the 5th grade. :: Oh and for those that do not realize it Kayla shares her birthday with "Bill" or WJC still have no clue? Slick Willie. :p fd

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Lets see, I was 10... Probably reading something.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
10 years ago this week, I was taking my oldest for her first day of Kindergarten... Now she's driving! ;) Enjoy it while you can! If you think those FIRST 10 years went fast, wait until the next 10! ::

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Waiting for my first year of university to start. Let the parties begin!

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I was in Two-a-day Football practice my Freshman year of high school. I miss football but not the practices. ::

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Getting ready to start my sophmore year in High School.

Slade

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
Sorry about the WJC coincidence :: I was in the planning stage to move out here to the great state of Kansas :D
Best of luck for the next 8 years!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Tell her Happy Birthday from the VMF!! Double Digets, wow. My Daughter is 13 and counting down the days til drivers ED, oh nooooo........

K

·
0 Posts
10 years ago I was sitting on my asss but I had a job.
Now I'm just sitting on my asssss :D :D :D.

Also my daughter turned 21 this year.....dang I ain't that old!!!! ::

·
Registered
616 Posts
Getting ready for my seconed year of college

with visions of coeds dancing in my head.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Happy Birthday Kayla!!!

10 years ago today
I was mustangless and only had a Camaro to my name! ::

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Sitting in class at the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Married, but still childless and had just found out I was going to be a dad! 29 years old and ready to take on the world, again.

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Happy birthday to Kayla. They grow up way too fast. Before you know it, she'll be driving her boyfriend around in her OWN Mustang ::

10 years ago, I was working out of our corporate office, hating the commute, and still brooding over the disappearance of my '66 coupe that I had just finished 6 months before it was stolen. Today I work out of satelite office hating having to drive through Citrus Heights and watching for Barney Fife to pull me over.

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
Let's see - my pregnant (with my child) fiancee had just divorced her (now) ex-husband 29 days before and we were scheduled to be married on August 20th (in Texas you have to wait until 30 days after your divorce before you can get married again). Other than that it was a pretty normal day. We will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Ten years ago, I was sitting in the hospital with my SWMBO. 10 years yesterday my daughter was born a few weeks early, but was very healthy. We had a big birthday party yesterday that just finished up at noon today with a bunch of her friends.
My only problem is that it is hard for me to think of her already going into fifth grade. It just doesnt seem like that long ago when she was just starting school. How time flies. ;)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Ten years ago I was sitting right here, a little younger, no internet connection, and wondering how I would feel in 10 years. Now I know---I feel 10 years older.

Dave

PS Enjoy those years with your children--they grow fast.

·
Registered
656 Posts
On August 19th I was at Disneyland for the beginning of my honeymoon. I was married just the day before. OMG, yesterday was my anniversary... oh no! ::

Just kidding, I remembered on time ::

1 - 20 of 53 Posts