Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Folks. Tomorrow is the big day. I find out when and if my current job ends. If it's over, I will get to start looking some time around August 4th. I'll get 2 months severance and 26 weeks of unemployment to look forward to, but it's no reassurance.

Wish me luck and better yet, keep my family and I in your prayers!

·
1,217 Posts
Good luck with the job news. I just went through that about a year ago. Let me know if there are any resources you may need for a job search. hope you don't need it!

Later

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Yikes! Didn't know this was coming down the pike for you. Hope everything works out for the best. Just had one of my fellow cube-mates lose his job (poor attendance). Kind of came as a shock for everyone because his sick-leave was denied. He thought about fighting it, but has other offers (better offers) lined up already. I guess in the end things usually work out for the better.

So here's hoping for the best!

(And don't forget to let us know if there's anything we can do to help.)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
John,

I hope everything works out for you. The corporation I work for OSF Healthcare in Peoria is always looking for good employees. The closest hospital to you in our system is in Rockford, but that's probably to far for you to drive everyday. Good luck with everything! Maybe you won't be out of a job.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Hope everything works out for you. My wife has been off of work for a year and a half, but it is getting better out there.
Randy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts