Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just got back from a "mini" vacation in Cincinatti. I had a great time. Saturday night I went to the Reds/Cardinals game. It was a great game, and of course my team (Cards) came out on top. Sunday we went to Kings Island. Earlier that morning it was a downpour and things werent looking good but by the time we got in the park it quit and after that it barely rained a drop after that. I had a great time, i rode a total of 6 roller coasters. By the end of the day I had a headache and was nauseated haha but it was great. To top things off, the National Cheerleading Association and National Dance Association had their national championships there. I saw over 5,000 high school cheerleaders there haha, and stupid of me, i didnt tallk to one of them. haha. Oh btw this trip couldnt be complete if i didnt see a vintage mustang. I saw 2. 1 in a field that looked pretty decent from the highway. I couldnt convince dad to stop though. I saw one on the road in a suburb of Cincinatti. It looked like a 65/66 Maroon coupe. It looked very nice. It was in the city of Blue Ash i beleive. Did this belong to anyone on here?? I almost forgot. Friday night i went to Indianapolis and saw my first ever NFL game. It was cool. Once again my team (colts) came out on top in a very good 21-20 game.

G

·
0 Posts
Go Cards! Of course they are blowing it tonight, but what the heck, I still like to root for them anyway, so... Go Cards! ::

1 - 2 of 2 Posts