Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gone but never forgotten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a continuation of my post of Last Night's Mustang Marathon at my house I made sevral observations:

1) Sacbill's car that he bought just over a year ago to "not fix up and just be a daily driver" is now officially out of things he can do it. It, as I told him it would be the week he bought it, is now nicer than the '65 he sold because it was "too nice to just be a daily driver".

2) My daughter, Stephanie, knows more about cars than her boyfriend. As we were firing her engine up after replacing the head gaskets, he's telling her, "he's using the timing light to adjust the timing". Stephanie responds, "yes, I know ... usually he makes me do it."

3) My sportsroof will NEVER look as nice as 70sportsroof's :: So I just have to make sure it's always faster ::

4) When replacing bumpers with SacBill, always ask if he has new bumper bolts BEFORE you get finished installing it with the old ones. In case anyone's interested ... Bill STILL has some new bumper bolts. :eek:

5) When inviting Mustang buddies over for beers and working on cars, make sure you have beer BEFORE they arrive. It's kind of embarrassing telling your guests as they arrive "hey, Bill, want to go on a beer run? This one in my hand is my last one!" :eek:

And with that, I must now leave my office to drive my un-air conditioned '66 on a 300 mile round trip in 100 degree wether to fix a cash register at one of our stores. Normally I wouldn't mind ... but it's the day before a show :(

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
1) He could have Ken paint it and be ready for Knotts in 2 or 3 years???

2) LOL!!

3) Just have that fire extinguisher handy. ::

4) Doh!

5) BYOB!!!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Is that the Sac Mustang's club show tomorrow. I have totally spaced out and forgotten... ::

·
Gone but never forgotten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here you go. This is me at the rendevue for Burger Junction ... calling 70sportsroof to see where the hell he is (a usually function of any Sacramento event)

BTW ... I'm really about 170 lbs.

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/antian26/stangpics/P1010275.JPG

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
I lean against other people's cars because I have a heavyweight @ss. Why else do you think? :p Hey, I lean against my car, too! ::

John, I had a truly fun time last night! Thanks for asking me over...maybe we should have an "every 3rd Thursday of the month night at johnpro's house" event and see how many Mustangers / VMFers show up...? :: :D :: ::

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.