Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I wish.
I wish I was crusing anywhere in my Mustang this weekend. The weather here has been gorgeous, and even though I have a County vehicle with gas etc., I have been driving my Mustang to my training conference each day all week, and I have loved every minute of it. Send pictures ! !

·
Registered
333 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully the classic car crowd won’t make asses of themselves like the import crowd did a few weeks ago.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/eastern-shore/bs-md-h2oi-car-show-social-media-20190930-rsix76brtveytokqy33ajswc7m-story.html

I’ll have to put this on my list, hopefully for next year. Thanks for the pictures.

Edit: This part of the article is priceless “People were racing one another and doing “burnouts” — pressing the gas pedal while the car is in park to create smoke.”

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully the classic car crowd won’t make asses of themselves like the import crowd did a few weeks ago.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/eastern-shore/bs-md-h2oi-car-show-social-media-20190930-rsix76brtveytokqy33ajswc7m-story.html

I’ll have to put this on my list, hopefully for next year. Thanks for the pictures.

Edit: This part of the article is priceless “People were racing one another and doing “burnouts” — pressing the gas pedal while the car is in park to create smoke.”

I read the article that you posted :frown2: I don't think the classic car guys that we are a part of will act the same way the Fart Can guys acted , yes it will be some burnouts but not violence and bunch of idiots like they were I really hate to see this stuff .

·
Registered
29 Posts
So far we've seen no major issues.
Nice picture how is the weather seen this on the news today

Coastal waters flood Ocean City streets
Ocean City's streets were overflown with water on Oct. 11 due to coastal flooding. Warnings for the surrounding areas are in effect through the weekend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts