Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After speaking with Bob about this, I would like to extend an offer to fellow VMF ers. Several months ago, Bob was kind enough to share his business wisdom with me in our quest to purchase our own company. We finally pulled the trigger a few weeks back and am proud to say we are open for business!
Our company prints custom T-shirts among other novelties. I recently sent Bob a shirt with his Shelby in living color covering the front. We found these personalized shirts to be very popular at local shows. We can add your name, your club, your cars specs etc to any shirt. Basically, we can put virtually anything on a shirt.

We also have officially licensed Ford (and other) shirts for much less than most “big” vendors. We are in the process of buying equipment to do cups and hats also. Bob was kind enough to give me this space, and in an effort to help Bob defray his cost of keeping this site running, We will split everything over the cost to make the item for any VMF order.

If you would like more info, please PM me.

6f09k

I received quite a few PM’s regarding this post asking about what we can do. Let me give some examples.

One of the most popular is the white shirt with YOUR car on the front. This can be personalized to include your name, club, or web site etc. Another popular option is your cars specs listed on the back. It’s a walking billboard for your car . These are cotton fiber heat transfers that will not come off. All we need is a quality picture of your car (or whatever you would like printed) and the information you want to add.

If your club is hosting a car show, we can print “official car show shirts”. These can be screen printed or heat transfers. All we need is the artwork or words you want on the shirt.

We also can do many of the same shirts you will find on other sites for less money. (and we don’t charge $7.00 for shipping!)

We are in the process of buying other equipment that will allow us to print cups, hats and more. Keep us in mind and thanks for the space.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.