Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heartland VMFers, use this thread to find cars and parts that you're looking for in our area.

A few ground rules:
1) You MUST live in the Heartland to post in this thread.
2) Please re-title your reply with a part description. - Makes the thread easier to read.
3) Please don't respond to ads from within this thread. Send the person a PM.
4) Please include year, model, etc in your post. - No sense making people guess what you want.
5) Once you get the item, please alert a moderator so that the ad can be deleted. Old ads may also be removed periodically. Feel free to relist, if you wish.

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
I would like to trade a 64 Fairlane Sport Coupe (Non running) for a rock solid or close 65-70 Mustang. Dose not need engine, trans, or even a rear. Title is a must. I will even consider a 6 cylinder car. My car has a clear title, Rod and Custom Mustang II crossmember with disk brake suspension, AOD trans, bad 302 engine, and a 9" drum rear. The car needs a complete going through...everything. I have $2200 into it as of now and will let it go for that. What do you have??? Pics if wanted. Delivery possible. Thanx... ::

·
Registered
220 Posts
If any of you have any vintage Mustangs for sale or trade that need restoration let me know please. Very interested in getting one soon.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I’m looking for up to four 14 inch 5 lug standard rims. Date code unimportant. I would prefer to pick up anywhere within a three hour drive of KC.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
I have 6 or 7. 4 or 5 same offset from a 66, the other two are unknown and a slightly different offset.
All are 14 inch 5 lug.

How soon do you need them, they are buried under moving piles right now. :p

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I have 4 Galaxie 14" rims, I'm 20 minutes from KC. These should work fine with drum brakes. They will fit a Mustang....

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Lookin' for a 1966 8" rear end housing... Just the housing... No need for center section... no need for brake assemblies... Just the housing...

I'm not 100% sure I'd need one, it'll depend on how the cleanup and fixing works this weekend, but if it doesn't, I'd like to know what I can find.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've got a '66 V-8 manual coupe

I'm looking for:
*3 speed wiper motor (including the wiring harness from the motor to the dash harness)
*Wire retainers for dash harness - the 2 big ones that go behind the instrument cluster and hold up a lot of wires
*Accelerator Linkage
*Seat risers

I've got stuff to trade, or will buy these parts. I'm down near the Grandview Triangle in KC.

*Also, I may need axle shafts for a '67 that have 5 lug hubs...i have a rear axle with a 4.56 diff, but it has 4 lug hubs.... oh well! If you have some cheap, let me know!

Peter [email protected]

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looking for a 351w to go into my 65 coupe. Just has to be running and reasonable :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Need a manual bell housing and flywheel to fit a 428. Will buy together or separately. Also, could use a good toploader 4-speed (large or small input).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi, I have a rear spoiler -3 pc and trunk lid for the birds .I also have a shaker scoop off of a 79 T/A.
I have some 71-73 must parts if you know of anyone.
Thanks, Lane

·
Registered
418 Posts
WTB 1964 1/2 Parts

I have a HUGE list of things I need for my 1964 1/2 Mustang If you have anything you would like to donate or sell please contact me. I think I could probably use it

[email protected] Gord

·
Registered
418 Posts
* RH & LH Upper & Lower Door Hinge, pin & Bushing
* Trunk Lid Mounting Bolts
* Trunk Lid Bumpers
* Trunk Tension Rod Anti Rattler Rubber

it's for a 1964 1/2 coupe

If you have these PM me or email me at

[email protected]

Thanks