Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Anyone in the KC area parting out a '66? I am looking for a windshield washer pump, sway bar mounting brackets (possibly a sway bar if it's 1" or something), steering column bracket (just a small U, there's one on top & one on bottom)...and I'm sure more little stuff like that. Oh yeah, wiper motor harness, and possibly a 3 speed wiper motor (not sure what I have). If you're parting out a car, let me know. Would like to get at least the sway bar stuff this week. [email protected]

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm looking for a 'used up/worn out' late '80s Crown Victoria. Body/interior/engine condition do not matter as long as the frame is straight and all suspension/steering is intact.

Let me know what you have and where/how much.
Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looking for 428 CJ engine parts, harmonic dampner, flywheel, bellhousing, also chrome for the front of a 69 mach

Mark Derby KS

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
These are service replacement blocks, they do not have part casting numbers, these have the reinforced ribs on the side and reinforced main bearings. They have 1UB cranks on them, C7TE-C heads, They are standard bore but will need rebuilt. They have the CJ front balancer and timing pointer on them.
These were previously used as irrigation motors and were run on propane at a set rpm. There has been no drag racing or missed gear shifts with them. I will guarantee them to be rebuildable.... $1150.00 will get one....
Call me 913-683-0500......

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
I want to cut the turn signal bulges out for a project- a used one that's bent but the light mounting areas are in reasonably good shape is fine. The cheaper the better since I'll be cutting the thing up. Send a P.M.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
I have one 428 block that is standard bore, it has cylinder damage in two holes and may need sleeved. There are no cracks, just scratches and dents from something loose in one cylinder I took it to K&M machine shop in Raytown, they confirmed one cylinder needed sleeved and the other wasn't sure until it was bored. Worse case you would have to put two sleeves in it. $225.00 can get it. I would prefer someone locally get it so they can see what the damage is before purchasing it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looking for something a little better than stock, looking for one with 2800+ stall new or used! Thanks!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi I have a 79 esprit with T tops body only ,clear title,(for sale cheap) trunk solid with spoiler ;and quarters are solid. Floors have some holes, doors good, formula hood rough, front fenders usable. Also have a pair of rear wheel flares nice cond, and a second set of T tops.
Email or call me at 612-221-2231

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Need a decent 69/70 hood. understructure condition does not matter - just as long as the top center raised/pointed portion is all there and not beat up. I basically need the entire middle 3rd of the hood for some custom fabrication work. Let me know what you have. Looking for something fairly cheap too... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looking for some used roller rockers/1.6 with a 3/8 stud mount let me know if you have any!

·
Registered
910 Posts
For a stock 69 mustang 9" rear end, I am in need of a good pair of 28 spline axle shafts. I don't think they need to be for a trac-loc, but that's what I have currently. If you know of a good pair, please PM me.
Thanks...Kevin

·
Registered
335 Posts
I sent you an email. I don't know how to PM anymore.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm needing a new pick-up and was wondering if anyone had or knew of anyone selling a '03 to '06 Dodge 2500 Cummins. It needs to be a 4x4, quad cab, shortbed, and would like it to have less than 30,000 miles on it. Let me know.

Thanks,
C.J.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking for an 8" housing and brakes for 66 I6 to 289 conversion. I am located in Becker, MN. PM me if you can be of assistance.
Thanks, Darren

21 - 40 of 50 Posts