Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...With our children at our feet..."

Just dropped in for a quick look and all heck is bustin' loose over the new-post-on-top issue. As I post this the VMF civil war is at a dead tie and somebody even voted to fire the webmaster!

Well, that's all from the war front. Gotta go, jus' saw a meteor falling in the east...

Dean T

VMF News correspondent

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I don't think people are really upset. They are just voicing their opinion. Why get upset about a free site? Bob knows that too, and I don't think he really take it THAT seriously. BTW, I vote for "POP TO THE TOP!" VIVA DEL REVOLUTION or something like that.....

See my 69 convertible and the VMF parking lot at: http://www.geocities.com/Bishir1/FrontPage.html

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
Forget the 'most recent response to the top' debate. I wanna hear more about this meteorite...

Glenn Morgan 66 GT Fastback 351w+toploader

G

·
0 Posts
A change like that obviously effects us all, so it is really no surprise everyone has voiced their opinion; However, it is amazing how split we all are.
T
ps new format allows for new content to be presented quickly....

1966 C-Code Convertible, 59 Edsel Villager
Charlotte, NC
New Cars Have No Soul.

G

·
0 Posts
Fire the webmaster? lol riiiiiiiight.

~Chris
San Antonio, Tx
66 coupe 289
70 fastback done by may/graduation...hopefully

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That almost even split is what I was refering too. As of 5:45 PST it's 38/44 - and fortunately no one else voted to fire the webmaster! *G*

Regards,

Dean T

Shikatta Ga Nai - "It cannot be helped"

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Jay, Bishir, and the rest of us pop-toppers will use them to make sure this election turns out the right way, the only true way, the way any God-fearin' [color:red]Am</font color=red>[color:green]urri</font color=green>[color:blue]can</font color=blue> would want it to be! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

BP
1969 Mach 1
1965 A-Code Convertible

1 - 8 of 8 Posts