Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a day older just like everyone else in the world. But today I turn 21. Yes, that's right... I'm finally of legal drinking age.

Oh yeah, a word to the wise - it's not such a good idea to take shots at midnight when you have to get up early in the morning and be functioning at work. ::

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
You talk as if it's your first time? ;)
No drinking before the stroke of midnight on your 21st, eh?
Wow...what a boyscout! :eek: ;) ::

Happy B-day Brit!

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Well if you were drinking Blkstlns all night long, you wouldn't have to get up in the morning :eek:

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Actually, those things are the magic mystery drink...when I said I felt "Fresh as a daisy" the next morning, I wasn't kidding. No hang-over dude. ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Now you are a MAN, my son.

(still think you're making a mistake selling the 64 1/2, though)

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Happy Birthday kid'o! :: ....Darn!...Won't be able to use the "Grasshopper" line anymore! :( :: ::

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Ya know Brit, for your fist ever taste of alcohol on your 21st birthday, you really should have started with beer or wine or something rather than diving right into straight shots!

Hey, SOMEONE'S gonna have to order me up one of them blkstln drinks at Tony Roma's this Saturday. You've all got me real curious!

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all-
Yeah, I actually waited until after midnight to drink. The last time I drank was about 3 weeks ago when we had a party.

I'm curious about these blkstlln's too. Sounds like the drink at Tony Roma's this weekend!

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Happy b-day Brit. Hope you have many more to come.::

Do we really want to get anymore people started on that drink??? Scotty's gonna have to bring the mixer in to provide the barkeep with the proper ingredients. ::

Maybe we just fly Dale Jr in since he knows the secret recipe. :: :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts