Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item # 1852523672. The reserve was met about 4000.00 ago. I think I'm gonna start calling every dealership in the country to see if they have any of these on a shelf collecting dust.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Take a look at his other acutions, its the same guy bidding on the rest of the pieces well over $7000.00 and he has a feed back rating of 0. Bob may be in for a surprise...

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Why can't we cut this crap of not being able to post links to the auction site .

Surely it's been long enough now !!!!!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Check out again. He retracted his bid.

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
That CANT be for real.. 5 grand for a Shaker??? Yeesh!

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
I think I'm gonna start calling every dealership in the country to see if they have any of these on a shelf collecting dust.

Heh.... Where do you think Perkins finds this stuff?

·
Registered
757 Posts
In the 70's Bob searched out obsolete parts and bought out dealer excess inventory. Parts go obsolete quick, and the factory will not take them back, so sometimes parts are literally thrown away. If you are ever in the Madison/Watertown area of Wisconsin, you should stop at Bob's place for a tour. It is like stepping back in a time machine...you would not beieve your eyes looking at NOS rally pacs, shakers, carbs, intakes....you name it, he has it. Not to mention the lowest mileage collection of Mustangs you will find. Neat place....abot 40 miles from me.

Rob

·
Registered
7,671 Posts
If you are ever in the Madison/Watertown area of Wisconsin, you should stop at Bob's place for a tour.

I have been to his place during "open house", on the way to Elkhart Lake for the SAAC Convention in "97".

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
the funny thing to me is. The person who spends $5,000 on a shacker hood is the same guy who will never drive the car fast enough to take advantage of ram air.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
the funny thing to me is. The person who spends $5,000 on a shacker hood is the same guy who will never drive the car fast enough to take advantage of ram air.
--------------
Now THAT is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

The same guy will probably never use his ignition key for fear of scratching it too!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts