Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work in IT for a grocery chain. We just hired a new director of operations that started Monday. Apparently he has a '67 coupe that he's restoring and is having electrical problems. He mentioned this to the director of merchandising, who told him, "oh, you've GOT to talk to John". So I just spent 1/2 hour in the DO's office telling him how to trouble shoot his electrical. I also told him about the VMF, which he wants to check out. I haven't given him the URL yet, but once I do ... no more posting during the day for me! I can't be goofing off here in the middle of the day if our DO will be checking the forum at night and seeing the time stamps on my posts!

What have I DONE?!?!

Maybe I'll have to make a new secret handle for day posting!

·
Registered
758 Posts
*Snork*. You know the rule: Never play around with anyone at work! ::

·
Premium Member
19,198 Posts
Have him contact me. I'll give him a Curse so bad, it'll make his head spin! He'll never give you a lick o' trouble then! ;)

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I guess you will be starting a new account from say Alberta Canada huh?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Gee... I hope he doesn't see THIS post!

·
Registered
742 Posts
John, You Better give him the URL for Stangnet or become a daytime lurker. LOL ::

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Maybe you can get Bob to change the system time so it will look like we are all posting at night!!!!! ::

·
4,129 Posts
[Homer Simpson voice] Doh [/Homer Simpson voice] fd

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
How about we switch sig pics so he thinks, "Wow, that guy in Irvine has a car that looks a lot like John's!" :: I wonder if he would ever suspect it? ;)

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Nothing to worry about. You wait until HE is addicted and posting like crazy, and then you point out the time stamps to him! :)

John Harvey

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Juanpro!!!!
That is GREAT!!!! Thanks for the giggle Dave. ::

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Look what happens when you try to be a nice guy..... It's also kinda like once the widows in the neighborhood find out that you're handy with tools, the phone never rests. You plan the your weekend car projects only to be interrupted a few hundred times.

·
AKA Exchevman
5,383 Posts
LMAO.......

I dont have to worry, I am the boss. Hell John, come to work for me :: ::

1 - 17 of 17 Posts