Vintage Mustang Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Pleasantville, NY, Westchester county, Just north of NYC, 26 miles from Yankee stadium

·
Registered
286 Posts
Bernardston, MA... but I am currently working in West Springfield and now that the weather is better, the coupe will be making some appearances there!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Bernardston huh? do you know Al Zitta. (ALdo`s H. D.)?
West Spfld is pretty close. my SWMBO came from there.

G

·
0 Posts
NYC... For the mean time, I will find my way back to the West Coast soon. I moved back this past fall from sunny San Diego (year round mustang season)... Don't ask why, im still trying to figure it out.

Right now Im getting my Pony ready for some summer fun, after being in its stable all winter. Its a `67 Coupe, 2v 289 - Rebuilt & Bored .030 over, 350 miles ago (this will soon change), C4 Auto, Red Paint (not original) w/Black Int. No Rust California Car.

http://alfbrand.com/mustang/missionbay-stang.jpg

Here are some of my plans for the future. I'm not looking to stray to far from its original form as far as mods go, but then again, I'm not against small ones.

• Short term: Rebuild/Upgrade suspension (Mustangs Plus Kit?), rebuild power steering, add dual exhaust, and some engine dress up/detail.
• Long Term (mods): Custom two-tone interior, upgraded sound system, Drive, Cruise, Drive!

Anyone know of some shows or meets coming up in the NYC area?

Alf

·
Registered
98 Posts
I ten miles north of Cooperstown, NY,on us RT20.I have a resteration shop called The Boss Shop.I have a few Boss's and some 63 Galaxie's 427's and two Prostock Maverick's.One is Fast Eddy's checkerboard car,Boss429 powered.If you get in the area stop in,allways like meeting ford lover's and Mustanger's Frank(Bossman)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts