Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have spent the last 5 months pulling apart the drivetrain on the 66 and redoing the engine, T5 swap, 3.55's in the back, all new suspension and wiring. Finally got everything done and NOW I may be confined to my house. What the hell am I supposed to do now? Guess I could talk to the Mrs.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
"Get out on the highway" thats what I plan on.
The stuff is not supposed to be airborne. Remember though, social distancing = a car length for every 10 miles per hour.

·
Registered
20,538 Posts
Stranded at home or somewhere else?

I work out of state in NJ 150 miles from home on PA. My two brothers and I have our parents old house and I stay there with my one brother who lives there full time. I was talking with my wife the other night and we decided I should stay in NJ. The town I work in is a hot spot for the virus. Even when I go to a supply house with other contractors and the counter guys, they see where I work and give me the stink eye

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never thought you'd think it would be safer in NJ, huh!

( everyone from NJ don't flame me I know there are many REALLY nice parts of that state)

·
Registered
20,538 Posts
Never thought you'd think it would be safer in NJ, huh!

( everyone from NJ don't flame me I know there are many REALLY nice parts of that state)
Not so much me being safer, for my wife and daughter. It's kind of ironic I think I'm actually safer at work which is a school system as it's a ghost town. I'm working alone, no one else around me.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
"Get out on the highway" thats what I plan on.
The stuff is not supposed to be airborne. Remember though, social distancing = a car length for every 10 miles per hour.
Does that count when they are in the rear view mirror?

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
You don't have to stay home just stay the heck away from me:) Well honk as you go buy. Ive loved those pay at the pumps since they came out!

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
My kids are out of school at least 2 more weeks. The wife is working from home at least 2 more weeks. My a$§ is dragging from mowing the lawn here and the out-laws' before the rain comes. I just might have to go for a night drive !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts