Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to drive my Mach for the first time tonight (owned 5 years) if it stops raining. I am having it aligned tomorrow at 9:00 am. a bit of tuning in the afternoon and some more on Friday and I will be ready for the cruise on Saturday.
Its still running rich, and I will have to go down a couple in Jets but it starts nice and runs well (in the driveway).
Who is going to be out and about this weekend on Woodward. Look for the Calypso Mach.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'll be out there, but the car will have to remain in the garage. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
I'll keep my eyes open for your car.

I see it's been 5 years!? Congratulations!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Congrads on getting it running....Hope the drive tonight goes well...
Afraid the gruise is too far away for me....I am still in the dog house from the weekend at Myrtle Beach....
But, am going to try to go the Charlooette the end of the month for the big show.....
That would be a good rum on the car...come on down...

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. I won't be in the 'stang because of overheating problems during log idles. The 'cruise' is more of a parking lot. I will be in my friends 67 Impala on Friday evening. Just helped him with a cam swap last night. He should button the accessories up tonight.

Congratulations on your completion, I will keep an eye out for your car.
Glenn

G

·
0 Posts
Will be there Fri. and Sat. We do a party/rent a room at the Holiday Inn at Woodward and Maple. I doubt if the stang is going though since we entertain a lot of business contacts and don't get the time to cruise (park) anyway. We'll watch for your car though. Have fun and hope for clear weather. I did hear this a.m. that it could rain again today and maybe some on Fri.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll be there in my Guardsman blue 65 fastback. Haven't missed the cruise in four years. Look for me at the Witbeck's appliance parking lot where the MOCSEM (Mustang Owners Club SouthEast Michigan) hang out.

Fstbk65
Joe Jarczewski

1 - 7 of 7 Posts