Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the first to admit to change and can appreciate a car creation of just about ANY make or style, but when something like below happens, I have to speak out........

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!! *G*

http://www.bossman-motorsports.com/ricestang.gif

randy

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my eyes, I hurt my eyes!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think it looks cool!

Okay okay.. I couldn't say it with a straight face. LOL Another fine example of why kids should just say NO to drugs...

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Hey BossMan,

Are you the BossMan I sat at the table with at SAAC27?
Are you ready to send this to: http://beaterz.com (wonder why this site isn't updated anymore?)

Just thought I'd gag, wretch, puke right along with ya!

BTW, on Sunday I got to enjoy the results of food poisoning!
Was it the SAAC dinner? Was it eating at Chevy's? Must have been the later!
A Boss at a Chevy's? Hah!!

BossBill

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
That is butt fuggly muggly.
They had a nice idea but took to WAY to far.

·
Registered
143 Posts
That is what happens when bad taste and too much time/money cross paths.

·
Administrator
19,497 Posts
Thanks Randy, I was just starting to eat lunch when I clicked on your post! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
All you VMFers with kids...please, talk to your kids. That would make a perfect: "this is your brain on drugs" commercial.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Looks like it should be a movie car -
"Possessed by the spirit of a ricer who's determined to avenge his father's murder....
Watch out for 'The Rice Crisper'... in theatres soon!"

·
Registered
865 Posts
Hey, its my car.

Thanks for posting the pic, I know it looks bad now, but wait tell the paint job, and the sticker decals.

HEHEHEEHE

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm just surprised it doesnt have flies buzzing around it, because it's a pile of sh....

Gary

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bill,

Yeah, thats me pal!!! Didn't get sick from the Friday night chow at the banquet, but I didn't attend the Saturday night affair so can't speak for it.....

Did you catch the 12 Bosses at the popular vote show? That was in ADDITION to all the Bosses running on the track. Overall, quite a show. I still havent uploaded all the pics and video (digital) that I took over the 3 days there. Maybe this weekend.....

randy

1 - 20 of 30 Posts