Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody interested in coming to Omaha for a small gathering? We could call it a learning experience and you could help me install my front suspension. ::
I'm just throwing it out for conversation right now; but maybe labor weekend on the next weekend.
I can supply liquid refreshment as well as plenty of edibles.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
count me in. id be happy to help.any tools or stands or anything you might need that i have just ask . ::which car are you working on?

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
I don't know about Labor Day... but I'd love to help out!!!

Keep me posted on when you're going to do it!

-bob

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I'd be in for some of that, though I'd have to say no perhaps to labor day... headin' home then... to work on my Mustang. :)

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How bout the weekend of Sept 6/7. What dates work?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
That works... Labor Day weekend I was goin' back home to work on car and find out how my bro's first week of school went... help him get computer stuff organized now that he's had some time up there....

But the weekend after is fine by me.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How bout the next weekend Sept 6/7?

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about the next weekend; Sept 6/7?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm pretty decent with a spring compressor (small hands) ::. I dont know about OTHER wrenching skills, but if you need a co-pilot for the drive I might be able to swing a day from SWMBO and chores... :p
Just want to be sure there isnt TOO many "cooks in the kitchen". The garage could get crowded.

·
Premium Member
7,773 Posts
The 6th works for me too!!!!

I have tools as well - compressor, pickle forks, BFH, etc... just let me know what I need to bring!

-bob

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Sounds good. I don't have anything planned that day, so it'd be a nice day trip. And since we both know quite a bit about front suspension rebuilds. :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i have to work on sat. but sunday would be fine. just let me know. ::

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
Post a final update along with any tools you might need.Sounds like you will have plenty of help.I dont have any plans at this time.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Ditto Jawstang in that it appears you have plenty of help.

But.....

Saturday 9/6 may not work for me anyway - unless it's raining, of which we have had zip for almost a month.

There's a 'Hot Rods n Harleys' (or vice versa) cruise to benefit the "Make a Wish" foundation that day. If it's raining I might just head over and hook up with Bob & El Presidente. I'm pretty good at sitting around & consuming refreshments! ::
~jeff

1 - 17 of 17 Posts