Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with Whizco on Monday about their (Mustang Ranch) repro trap door. I ordered their trap door that comes with speaker pods in it and as we got to talking, decided I needed some of the ABS Plastic backings for my '66 seats to replace the stock ones that come unglued every other week (crappy repro parts).

Let me tell you, THESE PEICES ARE BEAUTIFUL !! The trap door is the PERFECT solution to the "no where to put speakers in a fastback" syndrome. You can fit the biggest, baddest 6x9's you can find in the speaker pods, and from inside the trunk, the trap door looks bone stock.

I do have one beef with them, though. Now I have to run out and spend money on speakers, and wasn't ready to spend that money yet! *LOL*

I will post pics tomorrow, but wanted to share my excitement about these parts. It's not too often that we can get excited these days about repro parts. I'm also excited about looking into the back of my sportsroof for the first time ever and seeing a complete back half of the interior (now to get the front half back in).

Thank you to Doug and the Mustang Ranch for not only some great parts, at a great price, but for the EXTREMELY fast shipping (I ordered them Monday afternoon and got them today)!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Yup. Doug has a whole line of original parts coming out that is first class. It's great to see someone else with a line of parts that includes more then just all the same cookie cutter stuff that everybody else carries. Hats off to him and where he is taking the Mustang Ranch!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts